One important aspect of keeping our customers happy and safe on the road is making sure they’re covered when something goes wrong.
Car Leasing Options has already done the hard yards to use its buying power to negotiate top level insurance coverage, the cost of which can be added to the monthly lease payment.
Car Leasing Options offers comprehensive insurance specifically designed to cater for leased vehicles.
The premiums are very competitive and critically, in the event of an accident, Swann prides itself in demonstrating the highest level of service
and process designed to get our customers back on the road as conveniently and as quickly as possible.
- Cover mirrors Manufacturer's Warranty with minor exclusions such as paint, panel and trim of the vehicle.
- No requirement to service at your vehicle's original dealer.
- Adds value to vehicle asset.
- Can be funded through pre-tax dollars.
- Fully transferable on private sale.
- Can be cancelled at any time if the circumstances change, and apply a pro-rata premium refund.
- Additional benefits include:
– Towing: up to $120 per claim.
– Car rental: $75 per day for a maximum of four days ($300 max inc. GST) if the vehicle is immobilised for more than 3 consecutive days after repair authorisation.
– Accommodation: $100 per day ($300 max inc. GST) provided the failure occurs more than 200km from your current home address and the vehicle cannot be repaired on the same day.
– Quality guarantee: All repairs to components authorised will be covered for the life of the warranty, regardless of the repairer's own guarantee.
Additional benefits are available immediately if not included with the manufacturer's warranty. Unlimited number of claims, claim limit up to the market value of the vehicle at time of claim, policy limit up to the purchase price of the vehicle.
Tyre & Rim Insurance
There’s nothing better than a car whose tyres and rims are kept in superb condition – it gives the whole car a lift. Under this cover, you are covered for any tyre puncture or damage caused by a pothole, kerb, nail, screw, metal, glass, road debris or a blow-out.
You’re also covered for any rim damage such as cracking, warping or bending caused by a pothole, kerb, or road debris damage.
Coverage includes replacement of two tyres in any 12 month period for a maximum of $350 per wheel, and replacement of any one rim in any 12 month period for a maximum of $1,000.
As an optional benefit, cover can be taken out to entitle you to $500 for emergency accommodation if you are unable to complete your journey or return home due to the damage as described above.
An additional option is 24 hour roadside assistance which includes:
- Repairing flat tyres
- Recharging or replacing a flat battery
- Supply fuel for an empty tank
– Minimum 5 litres of unleaded fuel supplied at insured's cost
– LPG/diesel vehicles are transported to fuel supply location
- Lost keys or keys locked inside the vehicle
Car Leasing Options is an Authorised Representative of Swann (AR No. 335072)
The product or products on this website are insured or issued by Swann. This website may contain general financial product advice which does not take into account your personal financial circumstances.
Please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available from us or Swann before making a decision about an insurance product featured on this website.